Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Next Elder Larsen

My brother Evan left on his mission today. I miss him already :(. But he is going to be an amazing missionary! The folks of Columbus, OH better watch out because they wont even know what hit them. After lots of last minute scrambling over the past few days to make sure he had everything, we dropped him off at the MTC looking like quite a stud. Because I am often an emotional wreck, I had to hold in the tears while my parents easily maintained self-control. Typical. I couldn't help it! He is the closest brother to me in age and he is just so awesome and hilarious and handsome. I will miss him a lot. I can't believe Reagan will be all grown up by the he gets home. She may even have a sibling! Two years is a long time... Anyway, here are some pictures we took before he left.

The proud parents
Gazing into the vast unknown:

I'm his favorite sibling! (my words, not his)

Of course, Reagan wanted pictures with everyone.
It's the circle of life!

The man himself:

2 minutes to say goodbye at the MTC:

They took him away.
Goodbye forever.

I was sad. I will miss him a lot, but I am so proud of him! I'm not sure it's something that I could do. We love you, Elder Larsen!

1 comment:

  1. hahahahhaha. love the circle of life. wish he could have done it while he was standing on that rock though!!

    ReplyDelete