Friday, February 22, 2013

Colorado

We had the best weekend with my parents in Colorado! It was so relaxing and I barely had to take care of Reagan at all- she just wanted Grandma to read to her! 
 
Friday we had a quiet day at the house and played outside and visited with some friends.


  Friday night we left Reagan with my parents and Lance and I went out to celebrate a belated Valentine's Day with dinner and a hotel. We were worried about how Reagan would, but apparently she was an angel. Or so my mom said... It was a great break for us and we had a wonderful time. And of course, didn't take a single picture, even of the kangaroo meat we had for dinner (among other things). Oh well. Saturday morning we went back to the house and picked up Reagan and my parents to head over to the Butterfly Pavilion! More on that later- I definitely had enough pictures that it gets its own post. After that, we went to the park with Uncle Eric, although apparently I have no photographic proof that he was there or even that we saw him the entire weekend.
 
 This weird thing, whatever it is, doesn't move or do anything at all, so at first Lance and I were making fun of the park designers, but then Reagan climbed on it and sat and loved it, so maybe they knew what they were doing after all?


 Saturday night we had a yummy family dinner with some relatives that were in town, and Sunday we were off to church! It's always good to see the people you grew up with. Even though she was exhausted, Reagan still played nice in nursery. What a sweetheart.
 After some more play time, we had to head home on Monday afternoon. I had lots to do waiting at home, and it's a good thing I was very productive Tuesday, because Wed morning I woke up sick as a dog. Apparently my dad and I both caught some horrible virus, with the most pleasant side effect being terrible chest pain from inflammation. It was awful. My dad went to the ER on Monday night, which is how I knew what the problem was, and we were almost on our way there Wed night. It was terrifying. Luckily the chest pain calmed down to just aches and chills and I think it's all on its way out the door now. Yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment