Tuesday, August 20, 2013

City Creek Siblings

Before Sharon and Andrew had to head back to Texas last week, we had one last get-together with them and Stuart and Genevieve. So nice to be able to spend time with siblings that I usually never see! The kids had a blast checking out the mall in Salt Lake, fueled onward by the sugary goodness of ring pops- Reagan's first and she saw it all the way through to the end!

The Disney store was by far the favorite, and each of the older girls came away with a princess set. Lucky!

 After a quick snack at Kneaders, we headed over to Temple Square.



Reagan thought the air vent blowing up her dress was hilarious.
 

And I thought her pushing the stroller so fast and so close to the ground that she fell repeatedly was hilarious. I tried to teach her a better way, but she would have none of that.
 After Temple Square we met up with Lance for a yummy dinner at Johnny Rockets- never been there before but I give it a thumbs up! What a great way to wrap up a summer full of family. Daryn was wiped out by all the visiting!
 Luckily she recuperated in time to be at her very best for church :). Clown feet and all.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, who took those amazing pictures of you and Reagan in front of the temple?!

    ReplyDelete