I turned 25 on Sunday! We turned it into a whole weekend celebration. Tucanos with the girls on Thursday, then on Friday Lance and I went out for dinner and shopping at Station Park. Saturday I got to get my hair done and a pedicure while these cuties baked a birthday cake, then Lance grilled delicious steak for everyone (us, Mom and Dad, Evan, Genevieve and the kids) and we had birthday cake. Reagan waited patiently.
I'm the luckiest.
Then we left the kids with the men and went to watch the Women's broadcast. So good!
After the broadcast, Lance, Evan, and I went to see Divergent. So good!
Sunday, Lance surprised me with an Oreo cheesecake from the Factory, a card from him and Reagan, and a bottle of nice perfume. So sweet!
What was left of my piece when the sugar overload really started to kick in :) The best birthday a girl could ask for!






you look so beautiful!!!!!
ReplyDelete