Lance and I celebrated 4 years of wedded bliss last week. On Thursday (the day of), we all 4 went to dinner in Salt Lake at Market Street Grill. It was yummy and a afterwards we walked around downtown a little bit since it was a gorgeous day.

Later that night Lance and I gorged ourselves on homemade strawberry-rhubarb pie. SO. GOOD. We ate the whole things ourselves over the next couple days and didn't even share any with Reagan. Oops.
Saturday was Anniversary 2.0. Genevieve and her family kindly took our girls to the Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival so Lance and I could go on a lunch date.
We had a couples massage and then Zupas, and then hit up the mall for some successful shopping. That night, we put the girls to bed and then had a babysitter come watch the house while we went to see Captain America. We've found that most of our dates these days come in bits and pieces. As spread out as it was, it was the perfect anniversary celebration! 4 years, 4 people. Let's hope this is the last time those numbers match up.
No comments:
Post a Comment