After Lance and I went to Lagoon, I decided to use my bounce back pass to get in for $12 and take Reagan for her first time! I was a little worried how things would go- she's been acting up a lot lately- but we needed some mommy-daughter time and it was sooo fun! I didn't realize how many rides she could go on! We were there for over 5 hours and didn't even get them all.
Teacups
Whale
Selfies!
Some rides required intense concentration.
Roller coasters are her favorite!
Even big kids ones.
We stopped by Lagoon-a-Beach but of course it was the only cloudy part of the day, so we didn't stay long. More time for other rides!
This wasn't from Lagoon, but the Farmer's Market the next day. But it's really cute. She struggled to choose between the shark and dinosaur. Not such a girly girl!


















No comments:
Post a Comment