Wednesday, February 11, 2015

This has gotta be the good life

I'm sure of it. Daryn's not convinced. 

My shopping buddy. I told her to keep the eggs safe.

First time in a nightgown and she thought she was so big.

Lance and I got to go on a date in Jan. While we were doing this:
(watching Broadway Beauty and the Beast)

Our girls were doing this:
 (watching Lady and the Tramp)

We went snow tubing.
 The big girls loved it. 
 
 

Daryn was miserable for about 90% of it, but we managed to snag some shots during the 20 minutes she decided she was having fun!


 We have a tiny new baby nephew. Love little Lukas bunches.

 Genevieve threw a pre-Valentines tea party- every little girl's dream to be fancy!


Daryn loved the food and ate way more than Reagan. 



Still loving her Christmas pony.

Recreating a picture from a couple years ago. Recognize this, Sharon?

She takes the Sacrament like a champ. We're working on a full understanding of the symbolism. 

Daryn's first selfies. She took these and 68 more.


Peek a boo!


When you get really excited, it's hard to remember where your eyes are. 

Dancing Queens;

 

Daryn's been sick the past couple days, and up all night. She couldn't even make it through a walk this morning. 


Sun's setting? Time for bed! (I wish)

No comments:

Post a Comment