Sunday, April 5, 2015

A very merry birthday

Last Monday, I turned 26! Since our 12 week restricted diet challenge ended the day before (lucky!), I went all-out, food wise. Lots of cake, Easter treats, and carbs :). Mom and I took the girls to breakfast at a cafe near here with these to-die-for scones. So yummy and perfect way to start the day! Reagan and Daryn spent all morning "making me a birthday cake" over and over and over. Pretty sweet. 
 And Lance had these delivered to the house!
 That afternoon I went and got a massage that Lance bought me for Valentines, then hurried home to get ready for my birthday date! Cheesecake Factory and shopping at City Creek. What more could  girl want? :) 
This appetizer is seriously the yummiest thing. Ever. 
 Home just in time for presents. Lance got me a beautiful jewelry box that I love, and he and Reagan worked together to make me a princess crown that says Mom. So cute. No pictures? :(
(Reagan is making this face because she was sad about not taking the picture).

Best birthday ever. I say that every year, but it's always true. Can't wait to see what 26 brings me!

No comments:

Post a Comment