SO much time spent in the water.
It took my older kids a few years to warm up the splash pad so I expected the same from Madelyn, but she was a fan right from start.
We really love the pool.
I went to help weed the stake garden a couple times. The first time I just took Reagan and it was actually pretty easy and fun. The second time I took all 3 girls (wearing Maddie in a carrier) and that was... less fun... they must have watered recently because it was SO muddy and the girls "fell down" a lot and were completely caked by the end. They were really good weeders, though.
College bestie get together!
RS Garden Party turned into a corn-eating contest, and some of these ladies were really dedicated.
Madelyn and I have a love-hate relationship with Mommy & Me gymnastics.
The girls aced another dentist visit.
Maddie even rocked her first visit! 11 teeth with 4 more on the way. No wonder she gets cranky sometimes...
This girl is so silly.
And gets sweeter every day!
My brother Eric and his fiancee Cassidy came to visit for the weekend and these are literally the only pictures I took. We had a great time getting to know her, though. Can't wait until October for the wedding- Reagan is a flower girl!
Teddy bear sleepover at the library!
This weekend was busy, with lots of school shopping with Reagan.
And a trip to Seven Peaks water park and a Trek reunion tonight with our kids! Such great people. And of course no pictures. But a great way to finish off the month.






















No comments:
Post a Comment