Tuesday, October 10, 2017

A Wedding!

We got to go to Colorado last weekend for my youngest brother's wedding. Yay! It was a short trip but we always enjoy cousin playtime at Grandma and Grandpa's.

This apple tree was so spindly when I was growing up but is perfect for climbing now.

Always time for a trip to the park! I really hate that we don't have a park within walking distance of our house. 


So much fun cousin time!

Poor Maddie never got quite enough sleep. She crashed hard one afternoon.

Saturday was the big day! Reagan was super lucky to be one of the flower girls, and she took it very seriously. 

Look at those sweet little faces!


It was a beautiful, simple wedding in the LDS Church. Love those looks on their faces. 


Daryn and Maddie sat so nicely with Daddy while I was helping Reagan.

Family pics afterwards were a breeze. Snap, snap, done!


Look at all these cute Larsen kiddos!


And I really love this picture Genevieve grabbed of us.

After a luncheon we had a couple hours of downtime.

Just perfect for swinging with Uncle Phil and helping Grandpa pick pumpkins!


And for playing tetherball!


Then the reception! These girls are always ready to tear it up.

The entrance!

First dance and the shoe game (which was new to me but pretty entertaining).

More run-dancing!

Maddie really got into the whole thing. After I took her shoes and tights off, she tried to follow with her skirt. And she discovered spinning, and kept begging for more all night. 

Sweet moments.


Cutting the cake!
Eric definitely won, but they were both pretty ruthless. 


Sending them off with a balloon farewell. 


Such a great evening- we're so thrilled to have Cassidy in the family. The girls love her already!

No comments:

Post a Comment