Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Fun fun

We've had lots of fun with extended family over the past few weeks. The girls were thrilled for another Fuller wedding, so they could go crazy with their favorite cousin Gary (actually my cousins, but he is a big hit with the kids). 

They get a little crazy on the dance floor. 

I took a one day trip to Colorado with Blade to crash my sister-in-law Cassidy's baby shower. I didn't tell them I was coming so that was fun. And by fun, I mean approximately 40 things went wrong but it all worked out in the end and was super fun.

Blade was a champ on the flights. 


Grandma and Grandpa were especially happy for the chance to say hi.



And of course we had tons of fun playing with our cousins while they were here all week. So many girls and 2 cute baby boys. 


BFFs

Finally warmed up somewhat and the girls got lots of trampoline time. 

We celebrated Pi day with pizza and peanut butter pie which was super delish. 



So fun to have them come for an unexpected visit. 

The girls had Literacy Night at their school and they were all so excited to meet Clifford!


Snow, snow, snow.

Maddie demonstrating how I feel about it.

We like rain a lot more.

Blade's first time on the top bunk.

Sundays can be hard but they also have the best moments. 


Reagan's grade had a Chinese New Year informance at school where they did lots of cool dances. We were all entranced!

Activity days is even more fun these days with Reagan officially in it. 
Blade was a little anxious to get away from all the girls, though. 
"Let me out of here!"

I got my hair done with my fave stylist, Jeff. Thanks, Meagan!

Meanwhile Lance was on solo dad duty and totally rocked it, of course. 


St Patricks Day came and went, and with it, the leprecahuns.

This year they turned the milk and oatmeal green, peed in the toilet and left tracks on it, and clean out their ears and threw the q-tips away! (Actually I used the q-tips to paint the footprints and then foolishly threw it in the little bathroom trash, but luckily the kids were one step ahead of (behind?) me.)

Nobody got pinched this year!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment