After the awesome birthday weekend we had in Salt Lake, my actual birthday on Wednesday was pretty low-key. We did go out to dinner, and I got some beautiful flowers from my husband! (They look even prettier now that they are all open.) We also team-made angel food cake for my birthday cake, and it was deee-licious! 22 doesn't feel very different than 21.
(I'm about 6 1/2 months pregnant here in this picture)
I'm approximately 30 weeks along now- the end is getting closer! Speaking of ends, graduation is so close I can almost taste it. The next two weeks are going to be rough, but I think I can make it. Today I presented my capstone research paper on Botswana. It was very stressful, and I almost fell over in my heels, but I made it out alive. I think I might have even done well! (I would hope so, after the hours I have spent studying and writing about that country....)
Unrelatedly, Lance and I LOVED General Conference this weekend. I'll be honest, it was probably the first time that I have watched and payed attention to all the sessions. It was so good, and we tried to look for specific ways that we can improve our little family. It was great just to spend the weekend relaxing with my husband. Although, I am not pleased with the weather. We planted a bunch of flowers in our little yard on Saturday, and of course we woke up to snow and freezing temperatures on Sunday and Monday. We'll see if they make it. I mean, I knew it would snow again this spring, but I was really hoping we were past the hard frosts. No more ice!! Although it's looking like more of the same for the next little while....
Unrelatedly, Lance and I LOVED General Conference this weekend. I'll be honest, it was probably the first time that I have watched and payed attention to all the sessions. It was so good, and we tried to look for specific ways that we can improve our little family. It was great just to spend the weekend relaxing with my husband. Although, I am not pleased with the weather. We planted a bunch of flowers in our little yard on Saturday, and of course we woke up to snow and freezing temperatures on Sunday and Monday. We'll see if they make it. I mean, I knew it would snow again this spring, but I was really hoping we were past the hard frosts. No more ice!! Although it's looking like more of the same for the next little while....
You look awesome! The ideal pregnant lady - tiny everywhere except for your cute little baby bump :) And your clothes are really cute. Give them to me.
ReplyDelete