My original due date was June 23rd (or so I thought). Apparently it was actually June 25th. But when I had my 20 week ultrasound, they told me I was measuring about a week further along than they thought, although they didn't actually change my due date. So...
I think our daughter is going to be born on June 18th. Or maybe the 19th (Fathers Day- wouldn't that be awesome?!).
Lance thinks that Baby Brunson is coming on June 15th, because its a full moon, and apparently more babies are born when there is a full moon. We'll see... She better not come that early, because I have a final to take that morning (even though I am graduating in April, I am taking one class Spring term).
I had to write this on here so I wouldn't forget, and so that whoever is closer to being right has bragging rights for forever.
23 days till graduation...
I think Lance is right. Full moons do bring lots of babies! But I'm going to say the 16th. Maybe the 17th... Do you have any names picked out yet?
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing the 25th...
ReplyDeleteWhat do I get if I win?
ReplyDeleteif you win, you get the baby
ReplyDelete