Friday, June 24, 2011
Bringing Baby Home
We were so excited to bring Reagan home from the hospital and start our life together as a family. Don't judge me for how I look...
When it was time to go, we dressed her in a cute outfit that Lance's mom gave us.
After several tries and about 10 minutes, we finally got her buckled in the car seat. She was so patient with us and hardly fussed at all. After she got settled in she fell asleep and stayed asleep the whole way home (which included a 30 minute stop at Walgreens).
It's so strange having her here in our house. It would be way harder if my mom wasn't here. She's been awesome! I've been slowly recovering. Last night was pretty rough. Reagan does really good with feedings and napping during the day but she's up almost all night. Lance and I took turns holding her, although I had to feed her every time :). It's crazy how suddenly our whole life revolves around her and it's so hard to get anything else done. But I think she is just the cutest thing ever. Even at 3 am I just look at her and think how precious she is and how happy- and tired- I am. I love my baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment