Friday, July 8, 2011

4th of July!

Boy have we been busy the past couple weeks! We've been having a great time with all of our family in town and Reagan has been having quite a few adventures! Here's a quick update:
Reagan and Eve meet!

We had a wonderful 4th of July. On Saturday night we when to the park with Jamie and Darci to watch the fireworks from the Stadium of Fire. Reagan wasn't too impressed. I don't think she had good enough vision to see them and the noise was loud enough that it kept her from sleeping. She loved her first stroller ride though!
On Monday we had a back-to-back bbq, first going to to my aunt and uncle's here in Provo and then heading up to Park City to eat more and set off some firecrackers with Lance's family. Overall, a great day.
The rest of the week was pretty much taken up by my family reunion. We've driven up to Midway a few times to join in the food and eat some good food. Sharon also threw a shower for me and another cousin. She did such an awesome job- it was above and beyond! Of course, I was having so much fun that I didn't take a single picture. We got lots of cute clothes and diapers from the family- we are so grateful!
Reagan is having so many new experiences. Her cord fell off when she was just one week old, so she gets to take real baths (instead of sponge ones). At first she hated it, but yesterday she didn't cry at all! What a big girl :) She is still sleeping great at night, although we are still working on the naptimes during the day part. I am trying hard to get a good feeding-waketime-naptime schedule down. We just love our baby girl so much! I am so glad she's finally here! I think she is the most adorable thing in the whole world.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!! esp the last pic. beautiful. wow you are so much older than me and more grown up! good work!! love you miss you.

    ReplyDelete