Thursday, July 21, 2011

My baby is one month old??

I can't believe it! This past month has just been a whirlwind. I feel like Reagan is growing up so fast already- make it slow down! At the same time, I can't wait for her to get a little bigger so we can play with her! Here are some pics from the past week:
Her fancy little newborn dress!
Marissa!!! You're finally here!!!!!
Bumbo-sittin
Success!
Her "stop-the-paparazzi" face:
Her one month pictures!!
What a cute little darling angel :)
In other news, she slept over 6 hours the past two nights! We are almost at the point of sleeping through the night! I'm excited. Also, when I weighed her after her bath yesterday, she was at a whopping 9.1 lbs. Little chunky monkey! She's outgrown almost all her newborn clothes already. And I'm almost positive she had a growth spurt start today, because instead of her 3 hour eat, waketime, sleep schedule that she normally does great with, she has been eating every 2.5 hours or less. Hopefully it will only last a couple days!

1 comment:

  1. Reagan! Stop growing so fast! You are getting so big! I miss you!
    Love the pictures! SOOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete