Monday, February 6, 2012

Baby Bum

When we went to get Reagan up from her nap yesterday, this is what we found. (Even after turning on the light and talking). So cute.
At her doctor's appointment today she weighed 17 lbs- back up to 40th percentile!We've really been packing in the food the last month. Hopefully we can get her back up to 50th by her 9 month birthday. Or maybe she will just be our skinny minnie. 

We're moving to Layton in a month! We are in the process of buying a house right now. (And boy, is it complicated.) I am soooo excited to have a yard and a garden and lots of space. Also, it will cut Lance's commute in half, which means we can eat dinner before 8pm! We are going to look at the house again this week, and we will take lots of pictures! Although I said I never wanted to stay in Utah, we will probably be in this house for at least 5 years. And the best part- no more living by college students!

No comments:

Post a Comment