Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lots of Love

We had the best Valentines here in the Brunson household. Since Reagan isn't allowed to date boys for another 24 years and 4 months, she had to find someone else to be her Valentine.
 Lucky for her, I was willing to share, and Lance brought both of us flowers! The red ones are hers and the white ones are mine, but they looked so good together that I put them in the same vase.
I tried to get some good pictures of Reagan in her holiday outfit. She is so mobile now that it's getting tricky.
 She got a Valentine's monkey and a puppy from Lance's family!
 Showing Mommy how she can clap.
"I love Valentine's Day!!"
 This is how far I had to put the flowers from her to keep her from grabbing:
 She still tried.
 OK this is the cutest face ever.

After a busy day at home, Reagan and I were ready for a night out with our man! Since Lance and I got to go on a date last Saturday (Sherlock Holmes and La Jolla Groves!), we made V-day a family affair. We headed over to Tucanos for some delicious food. And may I say, Lance was totally on his game and made reservations there back in January. He was actually the first one. 

Ok ready.....
 Switch!

 While we ate lots of meat, Reagan enjoyed her little cheesebread ball. I don't know what they're called, but they are the most delicious things ever. Anyway, it kept her occupied and well-behaved.
 Which made me a happy momma.
 She was also quite enthralled with my complimentary rose.
And last but certainly not least, we came home to a delicious homemade Nutella cheesecake. Yuuuuum. Like heaven on a platter. 
I'm grateful to have such a sweet husband who takes such good care of me. Hope your Valentine's was as good as ours! Now it's really time to focus on the packing- we move in to our new house on March 10th!

4 comments:

  1. you look so pretty :) happy valentines day. hilarious of reagan reaching for the roses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um your baby is adorable...loved the flowers-grabbing sequence! ps you look gorgeous! and I'm going to steal your idea of a nutella cheesecake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. also I swear I didn't read the first comment before I wrote mine! haha funny that we thought the same things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for the new house! Cannot wait to see pictures, and way to go Lance for getting reservations. What a man! P.S. Come live with me and make pies and cheesecake all the time. I am SO jealous!

    ReplyDelete