Saturday, March 3, 2012

Our home

Today was the (first) big day! We closed on Thursday, and today we took a load of our stuff up to our new house in Layton! I LOVE our house. It is perfect for our family. And best of all, it cuts Lance's commute in half! Lance's parents watched Reagan while Chase and Marissa helped us unload. We also had a bunch of our new furniture delivered, and I took lots of pictures! The house is mostly empty, except the boxes everywhere, but you can get a good feel of it. 

Living room, with our new couches!
 Other side of living room- with the double-sided fireplace!
 Kitchen! Loves those granite countertops.
 Another kitchen view
 Kitchen/pantry
 Back deck! With garden and swingset.
 Backyard, with two little apple trees at the end.
 Reagan's new room! LOVE the wood floors- and it has tons of shelves!
 Other two bedrooms. They are both fairly small, but big enough :)
 Guest/Reagan's bathroom.
 Laundry area (closet on the left) and lots of furniture boxes.
 View down into living room. P.S. There are ceilings fans in every single room. Is that normal? Lance says it is, but I have never seen/noticed that.
 Master bedroom! We put together most of our bedroom set. And when I say we, I mean Lance.
 Other side of master.
 Master bath.
 Love the double vanity!
 Walk-in closet.
 Basement family room! The sellers left behind the sectional and the dvd projector! And we got a lovesac :)
 Bathroom in basement.
 Storage room in basement! So excited to have a place to put our food storage.

Favorite other things about the house: super big garage, tons of perennial plants including strawberries and raspberries, vaulted ceilings, and pretty much everything. I can't wait to finish moving in next weekend! I didn't even want to come back to the condo. It's going to be a long week.

On the way home, we passed a pickup truck with goats in the back. Huh. 

2 comments:

  1. I love your house! I want to come visit you! But I have no idea when that's gonna happen! ;)

    ReplyDelete