Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Bunny Walk

 
It's been a big day in the Brunson household. Not only was it Easter, one of my favorite holidays, but Reagan started walking! She took her first few hesitant baby steps. It was so exciting! She must really like holidays- her first tooth on St. Patrick's Day and her first steps on Easter! She also enjoyed all the other parts of Easter. The Easter bunny came, and Reagan LOVED her Easter basket.
 After church, Reagan took a long nap while Lance and I made a delicious ham dinner.
 After dinner, we did an egg hunt for Reagan. I thought she might be too young, but she actually really enjoyed it, especially after she figured out there were treats in the eggs!
 Then, Lance and I colored eggs. Despite our very busy weekend, we managed to cram in all the Easter classics!
Best other things about this week: we finally got our washer, dryer, and coffee table! After spending the second half of Saturday doing yard work, I assembled to the table and the bench seat for out kitchen table while Lance spent hours installing the laundry stuff. So exhausting. But wonderful. Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment