Saturday, July 14, 2012

Provo

On Friday Reagan and I headed down to Provo to get together with some folks. But first, Reagan had to practice her phone skills; both texting...
 and speaking!

After meeting up with my cousin and my aunt for her birthday at La Dolce Vita-- soooo delicious-- we headed over to Chase and Marissa's. Reagan reunited with Butterface and their friendship was quickly rekindled. 
 The plan was to go swimming at the Veterans Memorial Pool. Even though it was overcast, we decided to give it a shot. It was warm for about 5 minutes when we got there, and Reagan had a blast.
Then it started getting cooler.
Reagan's "Mom, I'm freezing!" face
 
Still, she put in a valiant effort to have fun.
She kept splashing around even as she was shivering and she wouldn't get out.
 She was trying to catch this leaf, but she didn't want to stand up because it was too cold. So she just kept crawling after it, but her movements pushed it away. I don't think she ever caught it. You can't see it in these pictures, but it's really a fun water park for kids. We played in some of the water sprayers, but finally left when it started raining. Brrr!!

We headed back to their apartment and dried off, and Reagan made a new friend- a gorilla!
 What a fun place- so many giant stuffed animals!
Reagan crashed as soon as we were in the car, and didn't wake up until we met Lance in Salt Lake for dinner. What a busy fun day! It was so weird to be in Provo and see how things have changed even in just a few months. When I saw all the construction by our old condo, I was extra-glad we moved :)

No comments:

Post a Comment