Monday, July 23, 2012

Zoo!

Since Lance's parents are in town, we decided to take a trip to the zoo! I was worried that Reagan wouldn't like it, but she had a blast! Even though it was about a million degrees outside.
First stop: elephants. A big hit!

But the giraffes were an even bigger hit!
 
 She did not want to leave!
 She's even standing on her tippy toes to get a better view.

She insisted on walking all the way up this hill. That girl has so much energy. She wouldn't let me pick her up until she fell and scraped her knee.
 When I realized that she wanted to be out in the sun and her head could get burned, we bought her this adorable hat.

And Reagan's favorite part of the excursion...the carousel!
 Not too sure about it at first.
 Until the music starts playing and it starts moving! (She's clapping her hands in the first picture.)
 "Please can we go again, Mom?"

Some well deserved snacks.
 
 Phew! All worn out after a day of fun.

Oh, and a couple pics from Friday when Reagan and I went up to Park City to swim in the in-laws RV resort pool. Grace is always "sharing" her binkies with Reagan.

What a great weekend! Lance and I spoke in Church on Sunday about the pioneers. It was very stressful, but we got through it :) And then of course, Bachelorette finale last night- up in Park City again to watch with Lance's family. Couldn't be happier with how it ended. I'm such a sucker! And in other exciting news, Lance and I are jetting off to a Caribbean cruise in September. I'm so excited, I'm counting down the days. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Reagan! You're such a pro at going to the zoo! You'll have to show me how when you come see me!

    Love,
    Eve

    ReplyDelete