Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Visiting the hospital

 The two and half weeks Daryn was at Primary Children's Hospital were so exhausting. I went twice a day, which added up to about 3 hours of driving, every single day. Lance went before and after work every day. I felt like I barely got to see Lance, or Reagan, or Daryn, for that matter. There was just no time for anything! But those precious moments holding my baby at the hospital made it all worth it, and I wouldn't have traded them for anything. It was so exciting to watch her progress, heal, learn to eat, and slowly lose tubes and cords. Learning to take care of her made me feel like a first-time parent all over. So different than Reagan!

 Although we were mostly there one at a time, the few times Lance and I got to be there together were wonderful.

 She is such a teeny snuggle-bug!

 First time wearing clothes.


Reagan got to visit several times and even practice being a doctor!
 She is obsessed with her baby sister.
 As am I.
 We had some very special times visiting in the hospital, but I am so glad they are over. It was difficult for our family, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment