Friday, October 18, 2013

Sick

This week, Lance I both caught a terrible 24 hr stomach bug. Mine hit Monday afternoon, and Lance had to come home from work early when I started throwing up so violently and often that I couldn't move, let alone take care of the girls. I spent a miserable 8 hours or so curled up, alternating between throwing up and blacking out. I think it was the sickest I have ever been, or close to it. I had asked Lance to give me a priesthood blessing when he got home, and it helped, because I stopped throwing up that evening and was able to sleep. Lance stayed the next day to take care of all of us while I lied in bed recovering and trying to keep something down. I finally started feeling better late that night, and woke up Wednesday morning completely better. Sadly, Lance woke up Wednesday morning very sick. He threw up for longer than I did, but was back at work Thursday morning like the trooper that he is. We've been holding our breaths that the girls won't get sick, and I'm starting to think we're in the clear. Fingers crossed!

1 comment: