To combat our post-holiday January blues, we decided to get out and have some fun for the 3 day weekend! First stop: tubing in Park City!
We were a little worried that Reagan wouldn't be old enough to appreciate it, but our fears were unfounded. She loved it! I think she's a little adrenaline junkie.
Daryn was not such a fan of the cold, but she faced it bravely.
(In reality, she was only outside for about 5 minutes. After that, she was inside with either Lance, Meagan, or myself.)
Lance and I even got one ride together down the big slopes while Meagan watched both our girls.
Afterwards, it was back to Meagan's house for lunch and some warm relaxing time.
Sunday was a quite day at home while the girls practiced their literary skills together.
On Monday, Lance only went into work in the morning, so we decided to do a night out for family night! We drove down to the ice skating rink at the beautiful new Station Park mall in Farmington. Every since seeing Disney on Ice, Reagan has been pretend ice skating around the house with plastic food storage bins on her feet, so we decided to let her try the real thing.
She loved it, although I think it was a little harder than she anticipated.
Once again, Daryn and I watched safely from indoors.
Until it was my turn!
I'm not much of a skater, so I didn't even rent skates. It was safer for both of us that way :).
Reagan got a hot chocolate after (it was pretty cold), and she drank it while totally enthralled with the lights/fountain show.
Goose ride for a silly goose.
After walking around some more and checking out the stores, we ate a Zupas and finished off the night with a visit to Petco. Reagan loves to check out the small animals, and Lance always wants to impulsively buy a fish :). Maybe one day.
After a wonderful weekend, it was back to reality today. Luckily, I have this little sweetheart to break up the tedium.





















I totally feel like I have to read your posts to see what you guys have been up too...isn't it sad we live so close and don't get together much...man Im a bad friend...glad we are getting together this weekend! Looks like Lance had an awesome birthday and you guys had fun tubing! so fun! Keep up the posts! I love reading them
ReplyDelete