We have packed so much fun in to this month already, I can't believe it's only half over! A quick (or not so) recap:
Snuggles and playtime at church.
New carseats! Moving up in the world.
Finally turned Reagan around just before her 3rd birthday. I'm a little apprehensive but she loves it and keeps up a running dialog and commentary on my driving. And the girls always hold hands now.
Chilling on the tramp with my best girls.
Taking advantage of free fishing day to hit up the Kaysville ponds!
Daryn and I are obsessed with selfies.
Daryn and I caught the first fish!
Followed shortly after by Daddy and Reagy.
Family Home Evening fires
Daryn's first fire and her first marshmallow!
And baths were had by all :).
Free Day at This is the Place! We knew it would be crowded but decided to swing by early anyway. We spent about an hour riding the train, petting the animals, going in pioneer houses, and eating our free ice cream.
Wow what a busy couple of weeks! We'll see if I can keep up at this rate all summer...























No comments:
Post a Comment