Sunday, September 7, 2014

Big Changes for Reagan

The past couple of weeks have been exciting for our big girl! She started a new higher level gymnastics class, and is doing great! (There were some struggles over the summer.) She finally got her very first haircut, which I had been putting off as along a possible, because her hair only curled in the bottom couple inches. But it was so raggedy, it had to be done. Reagan thought a trip to the big girl salon was pretty cool.
 Before and after. Not a huge change. But now her curls a pretty much gone :(.

Right after Labor Day, she started preschool! She was pretty nervous in the beginning and had me walk her in, but by day 2, she was climbing right out of the car with the teachers!
 She tells me every day when I pick her up, "I had a good day at school, Mommy," but that's about all I can get out of her.

And last but not least, that same week she started ballet! She was very scared at first but quickly warmed up. Love that tiny ballerina. 
 So excited to see what this year brings for Reagan. She is growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment