Last week we finally made it to the much-anticipated Alpine Slide and Coaster! We started off on the coaster and Lance was with Reagan.
Buckle up for safety!

Beautiful views on the way up!
And selfie on the way down.
On to the slide! The ride up on the lift took a while.
My turn with Reagan!
We ZOOMED down. I honestly did not know it would go so fast. We were racing Lance (of course) and he actually flipped out the side and wiped out from the momentum (while we were right next to him). That encouraged us to slow down a touch. Then near the bottom we had to slow down a lot because the couple "racing" in front of us were clearly not as competitive. So I was able to get this shot of Lance coming in.
Reagan and I escaped unscathed, but Lance (who was in his work clothes) was not so lucky. Between this grease stain and the tear in the shoulder, his favorite work shirt was ruined, and the pants didn't make it either. RIP, shirt and pants. Literally.
Worth it? You'll have to ask Lance.






No comments:
Post a Comment