I never thought the day would come, but on Christmas Eve, Daryn's cast finally came off! The last few days with it on went by pretty quickly after my parents got here. Lots of playing and a couple fun outings.
Feeding Daddy.

We managed to squeeze in a trip to Temple Square! I wasn't sure if we were going to make it this year.
Finally it was time. The night before and the morning of:
She was a little traumatized during and immediately after it came off. And pretty stinky :).
So skinny and light! Look at those chicken legs.
Feeling like a new girl after a long bath.
So happy to sit!
She has been recovering so quickly! I can't believe how strong she is getting. We get to watch her hit all her milestones again in fast forward. As of today (5 days out of cast), she can walk with her walker! So exciting. It's so fun to just hold her and snuggle her. And much easier to care for her! Life is so much better outside the cast :).











No comments:
Post a Comment