Tuesday, March 24, 2015

21 months

This post is a little late, but life has been busy lately. But I've got to say a little about this almost 2 year old! What a perfect little package she is. So much zest for life! She has really grown up in the past few months. She speaks mostly in complete sentences/phrases (her first ones were "I wanna walk" and "Where's the bear?!". She loves to jump and climb and bounce. She loves to drink water and guzzles it all the time (works for me since we were having various milk issues). She loves to watch Daniel Tiger and Sesame Street. She is obsessed with her dad and talking on the phone and often insists on calling him multiple times a day so she can yell "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!" over and over. 
 She finally learned how to go down stair and loves it now.

 She also really loves slides and will go down over and over, which is great for me because she can do it herself so I just sit and watch. 

She is very insistent on feeding herself everything, especially her morning yogurt, which is pretty ineffective, but cute. 

She is so stubborn, but so sweet to make up for it, although she is definitely out of the cuddly stage. More often than not, when I pick her up, I get the stiff arm and "Walk, please, Mama!" She can wear her curly hair in a pony tail now and it's pretty stinking cute. 
  
She is an awesome little shopping buddy. 

Most of the time.

She is her dad's little chip and salsa buddy. 

She loves her sister to death and thinks a picnic with her is the best treat ever. 

 

Too cool for school.


We celebrated her 21 months with a girl's night pizza dinner and visiting Lance at his office. 

 Sweetest, smartest girl ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment