Monday, June 1, 2015

Goodbye Spring

I think Spring 2015 was definitely the wettest season of our lives. It rained at home, it rained in Hawaii, it rained in Texas. More rain that I've ever seen in Utah! Still, we had fun.




 And after getting so wet and muddy, the girls got their first-ever bath together. 

Side note: this girl's hair. 

Spring meets end of year-activities and performances, and Reagan had her preschool program and picnic. 
She was so sad to say goodbye to her favorite teacher, who won't be there next year.
 
Celebrating with lunch out. 
 Reagan and Lance got to go on a date to see Grace's play that she was in. Reagan was too excited to nap, so she was dead asleep when I tried to drop her off with Lance. 
But they had a wonderful time when she woke up. 

And Reagan had her last ballet class for now. She has really improved recently!

And with that, the rain finally stopped, the sun came out, and we are smack-dab in summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment