Thursday, May 5, 2016

Maddie's Blessing

Wow the past couple weeks have been a whirlwind! People weren't kidding when they said the 3rd kid was hardest. But she's so cute, it makes up for (almost) everything.

Madelyn at her 2 week dr appointment. 8 lbs exactly- gained almost a pound from her birth weight. Maybe I will get a chubby baby!

Sisters!! There's a lot of love here. 

Grandpa and Grandma came to visit for a couple days!
Our daughters are so lucky to have such loving grandparents! Tiny burrito loved being snuggled. 

Madelyn's cord finally fell off at 17 days, so she was able to get her first real bath so she could be nice and clean for her blessing the next day. She loved it! I mean it's hard to tell with a baby, but she was crying before we put her in and didn't cry at all during.

Madelyn's baby blessing! May 1st- less than 3 weeks old! The girls insisted on being matchies so they were all dressed in solid white. Little angels :). 

We love this precious girl a lot!

She often falls asleep while being burped. 

And every other time. 

She's so cute and snuggly, I could just die!!

Also, the 1st was also our anniversary. 6 years, 3 kids later!!

I like this guy a lot. And I think it's pretty clear where our kids get their extra-cute genes from!

Speaking of extra-cute...


The girls love it when I bring Maddie in to wake them up in the morning. 

And Maddies loves to sleep, all day long.

Even outside getting some fresh air!

Well we've made it through the first 3 weeks, hopefully things just get better from here on out!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed her blessing! But she's cuter than ever and I'm so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete