Sunday, September 11, 2016

Park City

Marisa planned an overnight girls trip for her, Becca, Annie, and me. College roomies! We all live in Utah still and get together semi-regularly but never without our kids. This trip was heavenly. We found a condo in Park City and left our 9 kids with our husbands for 24 hours!

The colors were changing in Park City and the view from our parking lot was gorgeous.

We hit up the outlet mall for a few hours first and did some shopping. I'm in love with this onesie I got for Maddie because we love beets.

Then we had dinner and then hot tubbing and swimming in the pool.

Then chatting and eating back in the room! Annie and I pumped. You can never really get away.

Marissa and I stayed up until 4 am talking, and were back up before. It's a mom thing.

We had to be out by 10 so we packed up and drove over to Park City Mountain Resort. Grabbed some breakfast food and then went on the Alpine slide!



 





After that we drove around, had lunch, more shopping, and then it was time to leave. Too soon! I was happy to get home to my angels though (and to stop pumping). Love these girls so much!!


Meagan and Grace came over for a few hours while I was gone.

And then of course we watched the BYU-Utah game. I won't go into anymore details...

No comments:

Post a Comment