This little girl has changed so much in the past month. I feel like I don't even have the same baby! On her 7 month birthday, I discovered her first tooth when she bit me. It was...unexpected, to say the least. Her second bottom one popped through a couple days later. She also started off that month by rolling a lot, then progressing to dragging herself, army crawling, scooting, and finally crawling normally! She also learned to sit up on her own. This past week she has started saying baba, dada, and gaga. Lots of baby talk going on around here. She also enjoys standing and holding on to things.
I love sleeping pictures so much.
She is learning to be a better sleeper. She makes it about 11 hours at night now- so close to hitting that 12 hour mark! Naps are still a struggle. On a good day she will take 2 1.5 hours naps plus another short one in the evening.
First time in a restaurant high chair! She is still an eating monster.
Loving her asparagus.
She chows down on anything and everything. She mostly feeds herself but often in the morning I will feed her some oatmeal or malt o meal and she eats as much as her sisters (who have healthy appetites themselves). It's nuts. She weighs about 20 lbs now and is in 12 month and 18 month clothing.
She's started sticking her tongue out at me and it's sooo cute.
Still loving her sisters although we have to get on them constantly about treating her appropriately.
And now I have to adjust to her never being in the same place I left her. She tries to follow me around and gets frustrated when she can't keep up. We love our sweet Maddie-girl so much!
We love our sweet Maddie-girl so much.









No comments:
Post a Comment