Since it was cold almost all month, we were inside a lot! Another trip to the aquarium kept our minds off the snow. The girls made very serious wishes on their magic seashells.
Madelyn even got into it this time!
I made chicken pot pie for the first time.
First, Maddie was like "what?" Then "I guess I could try it." Then "MORE!!"
Waiting while Reagan was in dance, Maddie morphed into one of the big kids on the iPad.
And stuffing her face with samples at Sam's Club. She fits right in!
The first warm day of the year! I took the girls to the Moana Sing-a-long, and we had to get some fresh air afterwards.
Of course we got more snow, but that didn't rule out the park completely!
We visited the Museum of Natural Curiosity with friends, and had a fantastic time as always. (Besides the time when Daryn got lost in the huge jungle gym and I couldn't find her even though I could hear her crying. If you've ever been there you know what I mean. It's a maze!)
These girls have gotten quite attached to some of their animals lately. They call them their "kids".
Not to be outdone, of course, Madelyn is obsessed with her bear.
Poor girl spends a lot of time in her carseat and some days that doesn't go over so well.
Valentines Day! The week before Reagan's school had a Daddy-daughter dance. So sweet.
The girls helped me make candy roses for our Activity Days Valentines party.
Since Vday fell on a week night, Lance and I went to lunch and a movie the weekend before. So the actual day was pretty chill! The girls got to pass out Valentines in their classrooms, and at dance and gymnastics. Lots of candy around here!
My beautiful roses from Lance!
As a little Valentine's surprise for them I got them tickets to the Sleepy Beauty Ballet in Salt Lake for the next day, and we had a good time (besides the part when the usher threatened to kick us out for being too wiggly- we had to step it up a notch!).
Practicing their sleeping poses.
All working together on art. Maddie was looking for a chance to sneak something in her mouth.
She's turning into a little troublemaker!
We also visited the Leonardo, a cool museum in Salt Lake. Daryn loved this slide that came out of an airplane.
They had R2D2 and C3PO in their alien exhibit!
Lance and I placed bets on how long this puff would stay on Maddie's nose in Sunday School. It was an impressive amount of time.
Park monkey? I am not holding her.
Snuggles!
"Is there something on my face?"
This face. It's so squeezable!
It's getting crowded in there!
She loves her push toys now!
Dinner at Cafe Rio before Lance took the big girls to see the Little Mermaid at the high school.
Maddie's first pigtail, and wearing one of my dresses!
And last but not least, I was dying at Maddie's zoned out face yesterday. Then she heard Lance laugh and had to check it out. These girls crack me up!




















































No comments:
Post a Comment