The big 28 this year! 30 is inching closer...
The weekend before my birthday, some friends and I got tickets to attend the LDS Women's Conference in Salt Lake. Such a great feeling to be there in person!
Afterwards dinner at Blue Lemon and it was delish.
The day of my birthday was the most perfect perfect day ever. Since Lance had church meetings that night, he volunteered/agreed to stay home from work and watch the girls all day. Wow! After presents first thing, I started the morning with an eyebrow wax and then met the rest of the fam at a cafe with the best scones ever for breakfast.
Lance then took Daryn to dance and I went and got massage and pedicure. Heaven! A very brief stop at home and then to Salt Lake all afternoon to get my hair done! It was long overdue and I wanted something drastic. During and after. I love my new short hair!
Lance picked up Zupas for dinner and I made it home just in time to eat quickly with him before he left. Then I made my birthday treat (chocolate melting cake) in my Instant Pot. When it was time the girls did a great job of singing happy birthday to me!
Seriously I am the luckiest.
Madelyn especially enjoyed the deliciousness. It was a big hit!
It was the best birthday I could have dreamed up. Thanks to the best husband in the world for making it happen!









No comments:
Post a Comment