The best part of the past couple months was when Sharon came into town and I got to throw her a baby shower!She is the best sister ever and pretty much the most adorable pregnant person. And I threw a pretty good shower, if I do say so myself.



Also exciting: my bfffffff Marissa got her mission call! She will be leaving me forever on Nov 10 to serve on Temple Square in Salt Lake! haha. Although she really left me already since she's spending the rest of her time until then in Texas. I miss her. :( We were so lucky to be able to go through the temple with her a few weeks ago. It was a great experience.

Lance and I have been doing all sorts of fun things before the summer runs away. We tubed down the Provo River for the first time-- it was freezing!


We went to the Utah County Fair and the Utah State Fair-- the state fair was so cool! They had a white tiger, and a giant yellow slide. Totally worth the 2 bucks per person. We have also gone shooting a couple times and just tried to be outside a lot-- it will be cold soon! We went to an outdoor play, Huck Finn, up in Park City with Lance's sister. It was super good. We also went fishing in the Provo River a couple weeks back. I didnt catch any fish and I actually lost one of Lance's lures. :( Good thing he loves me :). Im back in school this semester after a two week break at the end of the summer. I LOVE my classes this semester. My favorites are Family Finance, Cooking and Marriage Enhancement. Also, its that time: BYU football!! Unfortunately, with our freshman quarterback the beginning of our season has been less than stellar, and we are now 1-3. Its ok, i have faith the we will get better.
Last week we went on a hike to Stewart Falls with our Webelos den. It was so beautiful with the fall colors and we had a great time. Also nobody drowned.
Things we are looking forward to: Fall! (and everything that comes with it, especially sweaters and cute boots), Halloween (we are planning on going home to CO), General Conference next week and Lance's parents coming to visit, and Christmas!! (I know its early, but we just bought our plane tickets this week!). I also have my first midterm this week, not much fun. But October is going to be a great month!
Yay! What a great post! Loved getting to see all you did for the shower. My favorite part had to be the diaper cake. Sounds like you and Lance are having a great time living up the married life, and WAY TO GO Webelos leaders! Seriously, I was over scouts in our ward primary and you guys are awesome! Tell Lance hi and we can't wait until Christmas either! Also... you look rather sexy in your baseball hat! I think I might start channeling your look. ;)
ReplyDelete