I heart my husband.
He is awesome.
I had no idea what I good decision I was making when I married him.
Ok way too mushy :) But, hey, I'm not making anyone read this.
(Except my family. They have to read it. I question them regularly.)
My Valentines flowers (the rose was from Tucanos. how sweet. delicious of course but super crowded):
Lance was cute enough to remember the purple calla lilies from our wedding and get me some, along with the white flowers. I like potted flowers better than cut ones because they last longer. Usually its at least a month before I accidentally kill them.
We forgot to get a picture before/during our date, so this is when we got home.
I couldn't let a day that I was actually dressed cute and wearing makeup go to waste. So of course, belly pic! Then we did chocolate-dipped strawberries. Yum....
Homemade heart-shaped stuffed-crust bbq chicken pizza. Sooo delicious. I ate way too much, but I couldn't help it; the baby loved it!
I got Lance tickets to the Monster Truck Rally in Salt Lake this weekend (credit: Merrill and Jamie). I think it will be wicked fun. Lance's parents are also visiting this weekend. Hooray! They are always a blast to have around and I can't wait to show them their little future granddaughter's room.
Did you save me a piece of pizza? It looks really yummy! And you are so tiny!
ReplyDelete