Sunday, February 27, 2011

Best (female) friend

This morning we got up early and went to Temple Square to see one of my favorite people, Marissa. (and/or Sister Schroedter, as she goes by now). I can't believe she has been on her mission for almost 4 months! I miss her like crazy, but it was so good to see her.
We also attended the Mormon Tabernacle Choir broadcast, Music and the Spoken Word. It was so awesome! Inspiring and uplifting.
The Monster Truck rally we went to last weekend was sweet. I couldn't believe how loud it was-- good thing they had free earplugs!
It was scary for me!!
The trucks were huge! Good date though. Lance and I have been on some great dates lately :) mostly cause we have to get out of the house so we don't go crazy. On Friday we went to Color Me Mine and yesterday we went to Outback and then saw the movie Unstoppable. We had the best weekend, which was just what I needed after a super stressful school week with a take home midterm that took almost 25 hours.

It was so fun to have Lance's parents here last weekend. We bought some really cute baby stuff :) I can't wait for everyone to be here in April for graduation! Families are the best.

2 comments: