Last week we had our official 20 week appointment. It turns out the baby is measuring bigger than expected, so it looks like I may be a week further a long than I thought! That would mean today officially marks 22 weeks. That is awesome. We're (over) halfway there! The ultrasound lady also said she was definitely, positively, 100% sure that the baby is a girl, which was quite a relief for us. I can't wait to meet her!
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Nursery=happiness
Our little nursery is almost done! We FINALLY got our crib this week (nearly a month after we ordered it). I love it. Soooo much. It matches our other furniture perfectly. Isn't it beautiful?

Working on baby stuff is the best distraction from school (which I have seriously been needing this semester. Otherwise I would blow my brains out from running too many regressions in STATA- the bane of my existence). So this past week I designed and made this cute teddy bear pillow. At least I hope it's cute. I think the eyes are a little creepy, but Lance says they aren't. I like his opinion. (Side note: it was originally intended to be for Sharon's baby, because it matches the blanket I made her, but I never got around to making it before and now I want it for myself. Hi Sharon!)
Tonight I made Lance help me decorate one wall of the nursery with these decals. Of course I threw away the paper that had the pattern on it like a month ago, so we had to make up our own design. I think it turned out pretty good.
The nursery is really starting to come together! Lance thinks it's weird that I just like to sit in there and look at all my baby stuff, but I think it's good for the baby because I am sending her happy thoughts that will make her big and strong and healthy.
Last week we had our official 20 week appointment. It turns out the baby is measuring bigger than expected, so it looks like I may be a week further a long than I thought! That would mean today officially marks 22 weeks. That is awesome. We're (over) halfway there! The ultrasound lady also said she was definitely, positively, 100% sure that the baby is a girl, which was quite a relief for us. I can't wait to meet her!
Last week we had our official 20 week appointment. It turns out the baby is measuring bigger than expected, so it looks like I may be a week further a long than I thought! That would mean today officially marks 22 weeks. That is awesome. We're (over) halfway there! The ultrasound lady also said she was definitely, positively, 100% sure that the baby is a girl, which was quite a relief for us. I can't wait to meet her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Give me the pillow. And your nursery is cute.
ReplyDelete