
We had such a busy weekend. I'm still tired! Saturday morning, we hiked to Stewart Falls with our Webelos Cub Scouts. They did great! I love that hike- I think it was Lance and I's 4th time. Unfortunately, that baby fat is still hanging around and I think I was the slowest hiker this time. Plus, I carried Reagan all the way up. It was exhausting! Like being pregnant but worse, because she was heavier! It was such a beautiful morning, and the views were incredible.

Downsides: Reagan got very fussy because it was hard to feed her while we were hiking, and when we got to the falls, an unleashed dog ran over knocked her half-full bottle into the dirt. I was so mad- it is so inconsiderate to let your dog run around, especially if they aren't trained. Even though she wasn't full, Reagan was so tired she fell asleep on the way down. We forgot to bring a hat for her, so we had to improvise to protect her from the sun.


I think she liked it. Also, the tree that Lance carved our names in to when we were dating two years ago had fallen down and it looked like our names had been half clawed off. Sad. We got home from the hike in the early afternoon and had just 20 minutes to feed Reagan before Becca and AJ came over to babysit her because we were going on a zipline! There is a new zipline in Provo canyon, and it was sooo cool. 5 different lines going down the mountain, and they were really long and fast, and it was just gorgeous. It was just too bad that we were so tired and hungry from our hike that morning. I think I could have enjoyed it more. No pictures cause I didn't want to lose my camera. We spent most of Sunday resting and playing Ticket to Ride with Marissa. I hate losing. Ugh. We had a little more drama today when I realized I had lost my wedding ring. I was soo sad, and looked for it all day. When Lance got home, awesome husband that he is, he went through the entire trash can and found it at the very bottom! My hero! I love my ring so much and would be heartbroken if I lost it.
No comments:
Post a Comment