Thursday, September 22, 2011

What We've Been Up To

We've been busy the past week. Here is just a sampling of our activities:


The fire safety awareness fair!

Reagan's first fireman!
And first fire woman!
Playing in her gym
And bath time!
And just because I'm proud of them, the racecar treats that I made for our Cub Scouts Pine Wood Derby a couple weeks ago:
Yesterday Reagan turned 3 months old. We got some official pictures taken, but we wont get them till next week, which is also when her doctor's appointment is, so I'll do another post then. But Reagan celebrated by rolling onto her back for the 4th time, and Lance and celebrated with apple dumplings. Yum! Also, today, with lots of effort, Reagan rolled onto her tummy for the first time! I know this might seem mundane to most people, but it was exciting for us! She is so strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment