I took a lot of pictures this weekend, so I am going to split them up into two posts. My friends Maren and Mindy came to visit this weekend with their boyfriends, Shaun and Niels. They were only here for a day and a half, so we had to make every minute count! First thing Saturday morning, we carved pumpkins.

Shaun seems unaware (or unconcerned?) of the impending danger.


Lance wasn't too interested with the carving, so he left most of it up to me and he focused on the pumpkin seeds. Delicious!

Niels's'sss first time carving a pumpkin ever. (He is from the Netherlands. Which, incidentally, is the same country as Holland. I did not know that.) He did great!


Lance tried to take credit for my pumpkin. In his defense, he did help me with the lid.


Later on....

After pumpkins, we headed up to the Thanksgiving Point festivities. Reagan wore her cow costume, because she had to get as much use out of it as possible. I saw this sign and it made me wonder.

So I asked my little cow, and it turns out she only has one stomach, but she does spend a significant amount of time each day eating and chewing, as demonstrated below.

Her first slide!


Corn maze!


It's me and Reagan in goat form! (plus another baby...?) You can't really see them well in this picture, but I had no idea baby goats are one of the cutest animals ever.

After an afternoon there, we came home, had dinner, left Reagan with babysitters and headed back up.



As much as I love Reagan, it's nice to have an evening away from her occasionally. We were able to do the haunted stuff and it was super fun! The 4 of them left early the next morning, but we had a great time while they were here! It made our Halloween extra-special.
No comments:
Post a Comment