Sunday, November 6, 2011

We love rice cereal!

And when I say we, I mean Reagan. We gave her her first shot at (semi-)solid food today! We took a supercute video, but stupid blogger wont let me upload it. She LOVED it. Even though she wasn't very good at swallowing it, she couldn't get enough. I'm pretty sure almost none made to to her stomach, most of it drooled out of her mouth. Probably because it was pretty runny. Tomorrow I'll make it thicker. But she was quite happy to give it a shot!
Thumbs up for rice cereal!
"Give me more, Mom!"

She also wore her first hat today! Thanks Maren for making such a cute one.

Also, the other day she grabbed the mirror and was studying herself quite seriously for several minutes. Probably seeing all her flaws, like a typical woman. She doesn't even know she's perfect!

1 comment:

  1. hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah the thumsb up one and the mirror one. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete