Last night I headed up to meet Lance in Salt Lake after he finished work. I got to see his new office...
...and he was kind enough to model his typical day for me. :)
Then we headed over to see the lights on Temple Square for a little bit. They were beautiful but our pictures did not turn out so well.
Reagan managed to stay warm by eating her mittens.
Then we got to go meet up with Stuart for dinner! Reagan was so excited to meet her uncle.
They had a bonding moment.
And today, Reagan decided she was ready to start sitting! Up until now, she has only been able to balance for a few seconds. But today, she was sitting like she'd been doing it her whole life. I left the pillows around her just in case.
Look at me, Mom!
she loves the camera already! that's my girl!! oxoxoxoxox. i'm glad you liked slc. so did we. i miss you. xoxoxo. ope just got a txt from you :)
ReplyDeleteIsn't Uncle Stuart the best?! I got to see him too! Love, Eve
ReplyDelete