Monday, January 9, 2012

30 for 30

In honor of Lance's 30th birthday, which is in exactly 17 minutes, I decided to make a list of my favorite 30 qualities about him. These are the things that made me realize he was the perfect guy for me. (They are not related to how he treats me or Reagan or our relationship, because I could go on for ages about how amazing he is. These are just about him). Here goes.

1- loves kids
2- survivalist/prepared for emergencies
3- owns guns
4- juris doctorate 
5- close to his family
6- very good with money
7- works out to keep his body fiiine
8- knows exactly when to threaten a lawsuit
9- dedicated follower of Christ
10- a leader, not a follower
11- loves all things manly
12- can hold his own with anyone
13- knows how to dress
14- hunts
15- master of the honey-do list
16- loves the outdoors
17- gets along with everyone
18- strong, strong, strong
19- forgives easily
20- has next to no temper
21- loves to read
22- handy with tools
23- knows good restaurants
24- an excellent cook
25- loves meat
26- fulfills all his callings
27- can drive aggressively but safely
28- always willing to help out others in a tight spot
29- the perfect southern gentleman with his manners and "ma'am" and "sir"
30- likes sports just the right amount (BYU and a couple other games. Just like me)

It's easy to see what an incredible man he is. We have so much in common and he is my perfect match. I thank heaven every day that he somehow fell for me, because I know I am the luckiest girl in the world. Tomorrow he will read this on his phone, like he does every time I write a post, and he will probably be embarrassed, because he's also so humble. Happy birthday, honey. You are the best. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment