Thursday, January 12, 2012

So I think this may be my second blog ever. Why? Because I have the most wonderful wife ever, and I had the best birthday. Just a quick little recap... Saturday, we went tubing with friends at Soldiers' Hollow, then came back to the condo and played games, which was all a blast.

Tuesday morning Kelly made me a delicious breakfast with eggs and cheddar "Lil Smokies" sausages (my favorite), and got me some replacement shoe-things. I'm not sure what they're called, but they are sooooo comfortable, and as you can see in the picture below, my old ones definitely had seen better days (note the chunks missing from various pyrotechnic and sundry other pyromaniac adventures). :) What a great gift!

Tuesday night, Kelly left Reagan with Marissa, and I met her, Meagan and Sam for a quite dinner at the Oyster Bar in Sandy. Fried calamari, crab dip, and stuffed halibut...amazing. Gosh, I miss good seafood.

This Saturday we're headed to Tucanos to take advantage of their birthday-month 2-for-1 special.

Altogether, just a great birthday week. Thank you, honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment