Today Reagan is 21 months old- her golden month birthday? :) I'm not
sure that's a thing... She has become such a sweet little person with
tons of personality. I can't believe how much she has grown up. Let's
see what milestones I can think of... She knows all of her big letters
and about 1/3 of the little ones (the easy ones). She loves to sing and
picks up new songs all the time, especially in nursery. It's funny to
hear her interpretations. She can count to 10, and actually count
objects in front of her up to about 5. She finally just got the hang of
most of her colors this week. She talks our ears off and has a huge
vocabulary and speaks in 4-5 word sentences most of the time. Gymnastics
has turned her into a little monkey and she climbs, jumps, and
somersaults her way around the house. She loves the shows Daniel Tiger,
Mickey Mouse, and Dora and can name all the characters (I'm not that
proud of this one). She loves to sit and read her books to herself if I
am busy. She is such a great big sister already and loves to pat and
kiss and talk to the new baby in Mommy's tummy (and poke my belly
button). She loves it when I put a (pony) "tail" in her hair and asks
for it almost every day. She is very very happy 95% of the time an
almost nothing phases her, including being put in time-out. She is very
independent and has to either help with whatever we are doing, or do it
herself. She finds new mischief to get into almost every day. She is
such a smarty pants, I can barely keep up with her!
When I tell her to do big smiles, she makes this face. It cracks me up every time.
Speaking of mischief, I had to throw in this shot of when she got into the food coloring last week. I don't want to talk about it....She keeps me on my toes!





i need more pics! i'm loving this. and i want to see your belly. if i get bigger than you when you are three months ahead of me..... i will kill myself. after i have the baby of course.
ReplyDelete