Monday, March 4, 2013

A Daddy-Daughter Weekend

Lance and Reagan had some great bonding time this weekend, and I got to spend lots of time with friends! Friday afternoon Becca and Marissa came up to visit, and we ate brownies until we were sick. Friday night I had a girls night with some friends in the ward, and I had recovered enough to go for a second round of junk food. Luckily Lance was on toddler duty. Saturday morning I woke up and came downstairs to this:
 Yummy! On more than one count....

Then Lance and Reagan were off to Home Depot for the free kids workshop they have every month. Reagan had a blast building her very own car.
 And driving the tractor. She took it very seriously.
 After lunch and a nap we went over to the park to feed the ducks since we had lots of stale bread and it was actually in the 40's for once.

Shortly after we got there, some other people came with two huge bags of corn feed and started dumping it on the ground. All the birds went crazy! They were everywhere!

In the front...

On the left...
 

And on the right!
What a great, relaxing, stress-free weekend. Exactly what we needed.

Here's a little gem from tonight. Reagy's on a big Ring Around the Rosie kick right now :).

Oh, and here's me a week ago, at 23 weeks (5 months) pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment