Monday, March 25, 2013

The difference having a toddler makes...

Today I am officially 6 months! 27 weeks tomorrow. Little Baby Brunson is due 3 months from today. Of course, he or she will be coming sooner than that (hopefully not till mid-June). Going into my 3rd trimester this week, I cannot believe how much smaller I am than I was with Reagan! I guess that's what happens when you stay busy chasing an almost-two-year-old around all day. That's what I blame it on, since I eat like a piggy and almost never exercise. Occasionally, Reagan and I will go for a walk if the weather is nice, and I have time and energy, so maybe once a week. I am have now gained back the weight I lost in the first trimester plus 5 lbs, which puts me at 11 lbs total. They say you are supposed to gain one pound a week from weeks 15-40, so I'm right on track. I just don't feel very big! I'm still wearing almost all normal clothes, with a few maternity shirts thrown in, but it looks like I wont get to wear most of my cute maternity sweaters at all this time around. I think this week I'm going to make the jump and get out my warm weather maternity clothes and start wearing them- if only because they are so cute! :) Here I am today:
 For comparison purposes, here was me at the beginning of March with Reagan
 and on my birthday with her (coming up on Saturday!).
Having the exact same timetable sure makes it easy to compare this pregnancy and last one.

No new updates on the baby, except for the fact that it moves so much! Some days I can't believe it, but I love it. Next doctors appointment is next week. Here are a couple shots of my two favorite Brunsons, "sharing" a snack. This little girl makes me laugh every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment